Our first upcycling/recycling collection of 2023 will be Saturday, June 24 (9 am – 1 pm) at the PFM outside Rosedale Mills. We will be accepting:
- dental care products (empty toothpaste tubes with cap, toothbrushes, floss containers)
- stick deodorant containers
- single-use shaving razors
- used tennis balls & baseballs
- wine bottle corks (real, not synthetic)
- Brita water filters (not Pur)
- plastic garden/nursery pots
- cell phones, MP3 players, chargers, digital cameras, tablets, and Bluetooth devices*
- button cell batteries (please put tape over the positive ends)
*Electronics will be sent to The Wireless Alliance and the value of the devices will benefit the Pennington Farmers Market.
Other dates this summer are: July 29, August 26, September 30, October 28
Click here for more information. Note: we will not be collecting #5 plastics, CDs/DVDs, alkaline batteries, newspapers, or pens/pencils/markers this summer.