Click above images to visit the website’s page! We strongly recommend you take a look.
The Hopewell Valley Green Team is charged with helping everyone who lives and works in the Hopewell Valley to protect this beautiful place that we call home. Since our first meeting on Oct. 29, 2009, the Hopewell Valley Green Team (formerly known as the Hopewell Valley Green Future Task Force) has been working to foster actions among citizens and governments in the Valley that will lead to a more sustainable way of living. We have been especially focused on: 1) Outreach & Education, 2) Local Economies, and 3) Recycling.
If you are visiting this page, you probably already try to live sustainably.
Here are 10 more things you can do to protect the Environment:
1. Take your own reusable canvas bags to the store.
2. Lower your thermostat one degree (or more) in winter.
3. Take shorter showers.
4. Compost your organic waste.
5. Drive your car less: walk, bike, carpool, use mass transit.
6. Keep your car tires properly inflated.
7. Eat locally produced food. Eat less meat.
8. Shop right in town, instead of traveling a long way to the mall.
9. Turn off lights in unoccupied rooms.
10. Drink tap water instead of bottled water.
Like the Green Team on Facebook!
Contact Hopewell Valley Green Team at: