GREEN TEAM EVENTS
The Green Team is organizing the following recycling event:
- Saturday February 2, 2019, 12 noon – 3 pm:
Styrofoam, CDs, DVDs and wine cork collection in Pennington at the Toll Gate Grammar School, 275 South Main Street.
Click here to see flyer about the event.
The Green Team will have a booth at the following community events:
- Saturday May 18, 2019, 10 am – 4 pm: Pennington Day
Main Street, Pennington Borough. More information at: penningtonday.org
- Saturday September 21, 2019, 10 am – 4 pm: Hopewell Harvest Fair
Hopewell Elementary School, Hopewell Borough. More information at: hopewellharvestfair.org
COMMUNITY YARD SALES
- Pennington Borough is organizing a town-wide yard sale to take place on May 4, 2019.
- Hopewell Borough‘s annual town-wide yard sale weekend is scheduled for June 8 & 9, 2019.
Pennington Farmers Market runs every Saturday morning from 9 am to 1 pm from Mid-May through November. The Market is held at Rosedale Mills on 101 Route 31 North near Titus Mill Road.
Go to Recycling Events
March 30, 2019, 8:30-9:30 pm Local Time (Go to: Earth Hour)
April 22, 2019 (Go to: Earth Day)
BIKE TO WORK MONTH
May 2019 (Go to: Bike to Work Month in Greater Mercer County)
NATIONAL FARMERS MARKET WEEK
August 4-10, 2019 (Go to: Farmers Market Week)
AMERICA RECYCLES DAY
November 14, 2019 (Go to: America Recycles)