GREEN TEAM EVENTS
The Green Team is organizing the following event:
- February 2, 2020 from 12 to 3 pm: Styrofoam, CDs, DVDs and wine cork collection at the Toll Gate Grammar School, Pennington.
The Green Team will have a booth at the following community events:
- March 14, 2020: Mercer Green Fest. Event Sponsorship opportunities are available — see https://www.mercergreenfest.org/eventsponsorships
- Annual Pennington Day and the Hopewell Harvest Fair (2020 dates TBD)
- September 21, 2019: information table and water cooler stations at the Hopewell Harvest Fair.
- September 7, 2019: Stuff the Trucks (Styrofoam, Paper, Household items) Click here to see details about it on our Recycling Events page.
- May 18, 2019: information table at Pennington Day.
- February 2, 2019: Styrofoam, CDs, DVDs and wine cork collection at the Toll Gate Grammar School, Pennington.
THE WATERSHED INSTITUTE EVENTS
- 3rd Annual New Jersey Watershed Conference on November 1, 2019. More information and registration details are found here: http://thewatershed.doubleknot.com/event/2560182
COMMUNITY YARD SALES
- Pennington Borough organized a town-wide yard sale to take place on May 4, 2019.
- Hopewell Borough‘s annual town-wide yard sale weekend was scheduled for June 8 & 9, 2019.
ENVIRONMENTAL FILM FESTIVAL
The Princeton Environmental Film Festival (PEFF) was April 8 through 14, 2019 at the Princeton Public Library.
LOCAL RECYCLING EVENTS
Go to Recycling Events page of this website.
March 30, 2019, 8:30-9:30 pm Local Time (Go to: Earth Hour)
April 22, 2019 (Go to: Earth Day)
BIKE TO WORK MONTH
May 2019 (Go to: Bike to Work Month in Greater Mercer County)
NATIONAL FARMERS MARKET WEEK
August 4-10, 2019 (Go to: Farmers Market Week)
AMERICA RECYCLES DAY
November 15, 2019 (Go to: America Recycles)